HEPACO, a major environmental contracting firm with facilities throughout the eastern United States, is seeking experienced, motivated candidates to fill an Administrative position in our Service Station.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that customer and coworker needs are handled in a professional and courteous manner
• Provide administrative support for the local office/department to include paperwork handling, data entry, copier/scanner projects and project file maintenance
• Ensure that payroll timesheets, expense reports and project related paperwork is scanned, entered and/or completed properly and filed or forwarded to the appropriate department
• Establish and maintain project, equipment/vehicle, waste disposal and administrative files
• Prepare ad hoc reports for local and/or regional personnel as needed
High School Diploma or GED
• At least one (1) year of administrative experience
• Must be customer service driven and detailed oriented
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to work with minimal direction, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite. This position has a high volume of electronic document tracking as well as renaming and relocating files on a network server.
Environmental, construction, or waste industry experience a plus.
****HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against or otherwise engage in unlawful employment practices against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all hiring decisions. The Company has implemented an affirmative action program to ensure equal opportunity to obtain employment and to progress without regard to race, sex, disability, or status as a veteran, and provides compensation in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.***
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.