Sign-on bonus available for immediate applications!
Compensation: $23.00 - $26.00
Would you like to make a difference at one of the largest Portland area property management companies? If so, and you are an experienced, energetic, and talented professional we would like you on our team! We are seeking an experienced individual for a real estate management department administrative support role to join our team.
Provides high-level administrative support to various managers.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
- Provide support to Portfolio Supervisors for daily portfolio operations
- Respond to emails and phone calls and elevate issues to Portfolio Supervisors, when appropriate
- Coordinate, assemble and distribute monthly owner reporting packages
- Coordinates carpet Inspection process, violation letters to residents, reasonable accommodation requests, prospective resident appeals and Rural Development reserve withdrawal requests
- Coordinate and assemble care packages with operational materials for property acquisitions
- Responsible for Property Inspection Requests
- Coordinates claims with third parties
- Responsible for weekly and monthly client reporting requirements
- Provides telephone support coverage
- Provides general clerical and administrative support
- Draft, edit and format professional client and internal documents
- Electronic and paper file maintenance
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience required
- Property management experience with transaction and terminology exposure preferred
- Proficiency in Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Basic accounting and/or financial statement knowledge highly preferred
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Possess initiative, be self-motivated, work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to effectively multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines with a sense of urgency
Cambridge Real Estate Services offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages multi-family housing developments in the Western US which include affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
To view other Cambridge Real Estate Services career opportunities, go to: cresapts.com/careers/
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR