Who We Are:
As a recognized leader in space science research and spacecraft instrumentation, avionics, and electronics, we are helping to reveal the secrets of our solar system and the universe.
Objectives of this Role:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the PUNCH project and the Program Director/Project Manager.
- Your team will develop and launch small satellites into space!
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Review and format documents and coordinate with project and organizational configuration management.
- Process project forms such as contract-related forms, purchase requisitions.
- Submit formal deliverables to the customer.
- Support entry of data into project management systems.
- Maintain various project lists such as team contact lists, action item tracking, etc.
- Coordinate travel itineraries and prepare travel, prepare expense reports.
- Setup meetings (WebEx and in-person) and provide meeting planning and logistics.
- Take notes during meetings.
- Solicit status input from the team and support integration of status into a consolidated status spreadsheet.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Occasional after-hours work required.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Associates in Business related fields AS degree or courses preferred
- 6 years: Secretarial/Administrative experience
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office; Excel and Word
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR work in section.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Space Science & Engineering home page.
For benefits information at our San Antonio location, click here .
For benefits information at all other locations, click here .
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace