Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Orlando team. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating the preparation and organization of multiple documents and deliverables according to internal and external client requirements and schedules. The Administrative Assistant will also share backup duties for other admin team members and will perform a variety of administrative and project tasks as assigned.
Your Role :
- Format and produce technical documents, proposals, and other deliverables in electric and hard copy formats
- Prepare reports with table of contents, tables, headers/footers, and section breaks, using MS Word
- Combine, edit, and format large documents, using Adobe Pro
- Utilize MS Excel functions to increase efficiency
- Proofread and edit documents for spelling, grammar, consistency, punctuation, word choice and readability
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Adobe Pro
- Experience working in engineering, construction, or related technical industry a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management and peers
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, prioritize time effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality - especially with matters concerning business and staff
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- H.S. diploma required, some college a plus
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees-20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 200 IEW