Administrative Assistant III
Do you pay great attention to detail and have strong organization skills? Are you a go-getter with high initiative and a positive attitude? Do you have past assistant experience and are able to work with limited direction? If so, this Administrative Assistant opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We're proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You'll Do: As an Administrative Assistant III, you will provide administrative support to the Customer Marketing & Integration Vice President as well as the Marketing Communications Vice President, Director of Relationship Marketing, and the Director of Marketing & Distribution Analytics. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to FBL Financial Group, Inc., policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner for external customers, departmental staff, and other FBL personnel at all times.
- Prepare/coordinate departmental communications, travel arrangements, accommodations, and expense reports.
- Monitor budget, goals, objectives, and action plans.
- Create and develop meeting presentations. Including agendas, minutes, assist in follow up of action items.
- Provide administrative support for implementing and tracking team initiatives and projects.
- Plan and assist in department meetings and development sessions throughout the year.
- Organize and prepare the leaders you support for upcoming meetings including relevant materials, advance review of logistics, and calendar management.
- Assist and/or provide back-up to other Administrative Assistants or Executive Assistant as requested.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- Associates degree (Office Administration or secretarial) or equivalent required, plus two years relevant experience supporting Directors and/or VPs is required.
- Personal Computer (spreadsheets and word processing software), Windows environment (Lotus, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and meeting planning/facilitation skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Keyboard skills of at least 50 NWPM.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills are necessary.
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment in collaboration with the other department Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work for multiple leaders and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer You: When you're on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You'll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
Work Authorization/Sponsorship: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future, or take over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work authorization for this role. For example, we are not able to sponsor OPT status.