Centurion Selection is a Specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Agency based in Houston, Texas. We are a rapidly growing company backed by leading players in the global recruitment sector. As part of our growth strategy we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support the ever-expanding team.
The Administrative Assistant/Database Coordinator's responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with internal and external customers.
- Courteously greets internal and external visitors, answers phones and directs calls.
- Performs varied administrative functions and handles material of a somewhat sensitive nature.
- Prepare periodic and special reports; compiles information and maintains department reference information.
- Maintain conference room and calendar.
- Secretarial duties for the Managing Director.
- Draft correspondences, reports and other documents; proofs/edits documents for accuracy, content and format.
- Coordinate travel/flights for client meetings.
- Assist in database maintenance.
- Format resumes into the company approved layout.
- Ability to multi-task assignments and daily operations of office.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- At least 1 year experience in an Administrative role.
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace office environment.