Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR An Administrative Coordinator
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
LOCATION: Clarksville, TN
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for support to members of the associated facilities and/or functions to ensure the team proficiently performs crucial requirements to achieve company goals. The incumbent should be able to exercise confidentiality. This person acts as a support member of the facility management team working directly with employees and managers, external organizations and agencies, customers and vendors, other ASC facilities, and with RAI and its Operating Companies.
Reports to: Senior Manager Operations
Reporting Level: N/A
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Coordinate/schedule appointments, travel plans, and internal/external meetings (i.e., audits, inspections, training, recognitions, and safety)
- Maintain Outlook calendars, coordinate office activities, and ensure professional work environment
- Provide reliable and efficient screening and routing of communications and inquiries (i.e., visitors, calls, mail, and deliveries)
- Compose documents, correspondence, presentations, and reports as requested. Proofread and edit documents of others for accuracy and clarity.
- Answer questions and respond to management requests for resources, referrals, and documentation
- Stay abreast of organizational structure and systems, resolve issues, and recommend ideas to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Maintain strong internal and external relationships encouraging an environment for both the facility and company to be well perceived internally and externally
- Provide critical resources (i.e., phone lists, office supplies, forms, business cards, planners) and ensure accurate working order of office equipment
- Have you previously worked at a manufacturing facility?
- Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Office systems?
- Are you experienced with Administrative support roles?
- Two to three years relevant administrative experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities and projects
- Professional conduct in office and manufacturing settings
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- HRIS system experience highly desirable
- Prior experience as executive level assistant/coordinator
- Ability to anticipate issues, make recommendations, and implement improvements
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. Were a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each others growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with American Snuff Company, LLC (4040) .
Here, youll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at .
California Privacy Notice