About JLG, an Oshkosh company
JLG began in 1969, when our founder, John L. Grove set out to resolve growing safety concerns in the construction industry. Since then we have been committed to understanding the challenges and delivering innovative solutions to the access market. We partner with customers to provide quality equipment, training opportunities and trusted support within the access industry. We are a global company, and our products-including mobile elevating work platforms, telehandlers, utility vehicles and accessories-can be found all over the world.
Purpose Of The Role:
To provide a comprehensive administration support service to the Field Service department ensuring all processes and associated duties are accurate, maintained and up to date, specifically supporting contracts and training.
- To be responsible for handling all calls from customers and booking Field Service Engineers visits maintaining contracts Quoting new contracts and ensuring all queries, issues and messages are directed and dealt with appropriately and on time.
- To be responsible for the processing of all Engineers paperwork correctly and efficiently ensuring accurate information for Service support purposes.
- To ensure all invoices for Service Contracts are processed accurately and on time.
- To be responsible for generating monthly reports associated to Service contracts and responsibilities.
- To ensure all archiving is up to date, accurate, retrievable and in good order.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure, making timely and informed decisions to tight timescales, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Self motivated and organised with effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word, Power Point and Email tools.
- Credibility, operating at all levels and creating the right impression; Confident with customers - both internal and external.
- Ability to organise and maintain diary management.
- Proven administration experience
- Proven organisation and planning skills
- Proven record in scheduling and maintenance of contracts