Tentative Opportunity Available: MasTec is considering applicants now, to be prepared in the event of a future opportunity. Candidates would receive an offer quickly when and if the position is fully approved. The opportunity would be full time, permanent, regular.
Provides administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency. Acts as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including technicians. Supports the site and region in regards to:
- Assist and support Office Supervisor, RDO's, Site Managers, Locale Resource Manager and Field Tech Supervisors on projects and daily business needs.
- Deploying corporate communication to the site and region.
- Assist customers with immediate needs.
- Help other employees with tasks impacting customers (i.e., Timekeeper and Siebel)
- Establish and maintain filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Assist with external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
- Handle incoming calls, emails and company related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for response, following up, and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in timely, efficient manner.
- Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding status of action items, etc.
- Respond timely to requests from Resource Management and Field Operations.
- Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, workers' compensation information, etc.
- Attend Technician meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
- Maintains punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Prepare and submits expense reports weekly as requested in accordance with company policy, including for traveling technicians and new hires.
- Assist/provide back-up support to other office support employees as required.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
INCUMBENTS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL DUTIES OF THIS JOB
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of related education and experience. Associates Degree in business including computer and accounting coursework preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Expert ability to project professional image and provide excellent customer service.
- Expert ability to establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (i.e. business leaders, colleagues and staff at all levels).
- Expert ability organizational and planning skills attention to detail productive without compromising quality.
- Expert commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity, confidentiality and credibility.
- Solid interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Solid ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing internal and external customer expectations.
- Solid time management skills with the ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Solid project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Solid ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet).
- Solid ability to operate standard office equipment (i.e., copier, fax, printers, postage machine, etc.)
- Solid ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability and have a "can do" attitude.
- No supervisory responsibility.
- Work in performed in a normal office environment. Does not require physical activity other than that typically utilized in such a setting, working with standard office equipment (such as copier, phone, fax and personal computer). Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently. Overtime work is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.