Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Under general supervision, this position provides a wide variety of unusually complex administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit and may supervise other support staff. The purpose of this position is to enhance unit effectiveness through the use of appropriate procedures and systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics and reports regarding operations, such as, temp time reports, financial reports; KPI reports; Period end reports
- Trendata coding and enter in checkbook; compare GL to checkbook
- Prepare third party invoices
- Administer programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, facilities and operations
- Maintain appropriate directories, phone lists and coordinate with Information Services on network issues
- Answer main switchboard and assist the general population with needs as they relate to plant and plant personnel.
- Monitor public entry to the plant and receiving gate
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Coordinate and organize meetings and control meeting calendar
- Conduct hourly orientation
- Conduct hourly interviews
- Assist with associate services
- Alchemy Training for associates
- Work with managers administrative duties such as presentations, huddle powerpoint and postings
- Maintain bulletin boards
- Assist with associate appreciation/celebrations
- Manage and coordinate donation requests
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports for managers
- Compose and type proprietary correspondence, reports and other documents
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other meetings as appropriate for record-keeping purposes.Take and prepare meeting minutes
- Support the Plant Management staff with effectively utilizing the announcements and communication boards throughout the bakery
- Maintain associate uniform standards
- Sort payroll checks
- Safety observations
- Prepare and calculate gainshare and submit for approval and payment
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- High School Diploma/GED plus 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of any personal and company information encountered
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills
- Computer skills and proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database and other software applications.
*The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.