Penhall Company's is currently accepting applications for a full time Construction Office Divisional Admin. to work in a fast paced office with a variety of responsibilities. The successful candidate will have experiences in a similar setting and range of responsibilities.
Penhall has been the go-to concrete services partner for a wide-range of industries since 1957. What began as a single flat saw operation has developed into an expansive offering of concrete solutions, including concrete scanning, cutting, sawing and breaking/removal. Today, Penhall is the largest U.S. supplier of concrete services. Our capabilities and expertise span across 43 locations in 21 states & Canada.
Penhall Company Offers:
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages -Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance -Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- 401K retirement
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Two+ years related industry experience a plus
- Experience and accuracy in, but not limited to: customer service, payroll (including certified payroll), Account Payable (A/P), etc.
- Knowledge of construction or related administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files, records, other office procedures and terminology
- Working mathematics knowledge and its construction industry applications
- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices including analysis and reporting data
- Large volume data entry; 10 key proficiency is CRITICAL
- Daily interaction with field, dispatch, maintenance and management personnel
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies
- Process paperwork for new employees
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.