Administrative Assistant for the Project Management team. Requires the ability to prioritize and problem-solve. Must be able to handle multiple tasks while meeting simultaneous deadlines.M ay assist various managers in Division with administrative support.
- Requires computer proficiency in various software programs for typing reports, business letters, memorandums, presentations, and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner. Includes some composing and/or transcribing of correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of vendor contracts, check requests, bonds, expense reports and invoices.
- Organize and maintain a central filing system as well as working files for administrative matters and chronological correspondence.
- Make photocopies, scan, and file documents as requested.
- Assist with the coordination and set up meetings and luncheons.
- Inventory, order and stock of departmental office supplies.
- Arrange for the service and maintenance of all departmental office equipment as required.
- Inventory and order stationery items and business cards as needed.
- Assist with the compilation of Budget Review Packages, and run all necessary JDE Reports.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) yeasr of work experience in similar position preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong organizational / analytical skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Must poses basic skills in Microsoft Word & Excel; PowerPoint knowledge a plus
- Typing 50 wpm
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Valid Driver's License
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Must be able to operate a computer keyboard, telephone, fax and copying equipment. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.