American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Administrative Assistant supports the day-to-day departmental tasks using working knowledge of company policies and procedures. Reviews and routes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail, calendar management, payment processing, application processing, etc. May be required to prepare correspondence, memorandums, reports, travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements and expense reports. Works under moderate supervision. Problems are typically of a routine nature, but at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
- Greets guests, visitors and callers, routes, and resolves information requests from internal / external customers within scope. Guides and directs more complex customer inquiries to the appropriate staff member and/or management for resolution.
- Assists with external showing requests. Responds to agent and broker inquiries with status updates, collection and submission of documents required for payment of referral fees.
- Creates invoice tickets for payment once documents are received and payment requests are verified.
- Coordinates day-to-day tenant transactions; maintains, audits, and reports all fund management pertaining to move-in, move-out, initial rent, deposits, and outstanding funds for move-in.
- Performs routine audits related to commission invoices.
- Assists with tenant access and the Rently process.
- Prepares and delivers move-in and move-out correspondence to tenants in accordance with local and state regulations as directed by the management.
- Prepares and maintains data entry requests to include paper/electronic document filing / archiving within various database systems. Reviews, prepares, and delivers various routine and ad-hoc reports for management.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative support function.
- Experience working in the leasing, real estate, property management and/or related industry preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid verbal, written and presentation skills.
Work where you feel right at home:
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at
Related Keywords : Property Management, administrative assistant, administrative support, assistant, office assistant, office admin, leasing, leasing assistant, Full-Time