Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.Job Skills / Requirements
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, supports operations and sales growth within a region in executing a high level of customer care through reporting, scheduling, documenting, filing and analyzing information in support of all specified accounts within their responsibility. Through administrative best practices and positive communication, supports a safe and respectful work environment for all.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Produce and distribute correspondence emails, memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled meetings and reports.
- Order supplies
- Generate and distribute reports
- Handle multiple, on-going projects simultaneously
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Participates in monthly staff / training meetings with operations team in assigned area
- At times, responds to customer complaints by coordinating the activities of management and/or staff
- Assists and confirms the accuracy of the bi-weekly payroll for all assigned accounts to include auditing of time and payroll reports
- Must have proficient or accelerated computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office suite applications
- Must have an analytical mindset and be a champion in support of your team
- Clearly and effectively formulate directions for others, effectively conveying expectations and what information or reports are required
- Build authentic relationships within the organization, with customers, and with the community.
- Clearly demonstrates a strong business acumen, critical thinking, sound decision making, and creative or analytical problem-solving skills
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the organizational values
- Knowledge in basic office equipment including fax, copy machines and printers
- Collaborative style communication skills
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate's degree in business administration, business management, or similar area of study
- 2+ years administrative experience or similar role utilizing like skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software applications
- 3-5 years' experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, or similar area of study
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with large-scale customer portfolio
- Ability to sit or stand and perform computer functions for up to 5 hours at a time
- Ability occasionally walk long distances in performing a customer building tour
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Hours vary and typically occur inside of normal business hours, for example: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- At times, additional days or later hours are expected when supporting a 24/7 operation
Scioto Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Scioto does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This is aTemporary / Seasonal position1st Shift.Apply Now Apply Now