DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Mon-Friday 8-4:30 p.m.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network as an Admin Associate III.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client's home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients' families.
Assist the Hartford HealthCare at Home Executive leadership Team by providing administrative support through preparation of correspondence, proposals, reports, PowerPoint presentations and other communications as appropriate. Responsible for management of Calendars for Executive Leadership Team. Greet visitors and provides general administrative support to the Wethersfield office
Key areas of responsbility
- Prepares or assists in preparation of correspondence, proposals, reports, PowerPoint presentations and other communications as appropriate under the direction of Manager and/or HomeCare leadership team.
- Manages calendars for 2 VPs
- Uses Microsoft office tools to collect and collate data and statistics needed for evaluating, coordinating, implementing and/or controlling various projects and programs as assigned by Vice President.
- Project support i.e. updating VP Tier I board, data collection and present to VP, SharePoint maintenance and updating with documentation, coordinating meetings and updating project plans for VPs
- Provides a full range of varied, multi-skilled administrative support under general direction that requires confidentiality to ensure that the needs of the department are met.
- This includes:
- Assisting in calendar coordination for Home Care Leadership team
- Assisting the department with appointments and activities scheduling
- Makes conference room reservations for the Wethersfield office
- Orders office supplies for the Wethersfield Office.
- Reviews and prioritizes all incoming information such as mail, faxes, scans, phone calls, etc
- Distributes outgoing material as instructed
- Receives telephone calls and takes messages
- Greet visitors to the administrative office.
- Harford HealthCare at Home agency-wide responsibility for receiving badge information and creating badges for new employees and replacement badges for other employees as requested
- Perform other related duties as required
High School diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree in business or health related field is preferred.
3 years of office/business experience. 3 years of office/business experience in a health related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Flexible nature.
- Willingness to adapt in a changing environment.
- A strong commitment to a high standard of business ethics, principles and values.
Highly proficient with Microsoft tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.