Come have fun and make a difference in the lives of seniors!
Bonaventure of Albany is seeking a dedicated, energetic, and creative Activities Associate to join our team and support our Memory Care residents. We are a premier Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care community committed to providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we're looking for an Associate Activity Director to help us deliver on the promise of a fun, active, independent retirement! Not only is your job to HAVE FUN, but you have the opportunity to build relationships with residents, become a part of their lives and make a difference every day.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and possesses the ability to motivate, inspire, and spark creativity within our seniors, our program and our team. Come be a part of the Bonaventure of Albany team and make every day the BEST day for our seniors.
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility. Prompt detection and effective triage and isolation of potentially infectious residents is essential to prevent unnecessary exposures among residents, team members, and visitors at the facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Activity Director in organizing social activities, both in and out of the community
- With the Activity Director, you will provide residents with an interesting, stimulating and varied calendar of events designed to meet the many social & emotional needs of our residents.
- Host and/or execute various daily activities for the residents
- A positive, energetic attitude
- Planning and coordination skills
- Ability to perform physical tasks and exercise moves
- A valid driver's license
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
- Please submit your resume for consideration
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the "Retirement Perfected" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.