IES Residential is hiring an Accounting Manager to oversee accounting activities of a recently acquired company.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting activities of a recent acquisition company; report financial information to home office in Houston.
- Ensure our internal controls are being followed and best practices are being put in place.
- Experience with ASC606 and percentage of completion. Experience with job costing, cost to complete schedules, accounting oversight with these types of projects.
- Be point of contact for this acquisition company with parent company in Houston.
- Prepare and/or approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate monthly close activities in accordance with US GAAP.
- Prepare journal entries; determine need for accruals.
- Financial Analysis of balance sheet and expense accounts.
- Assist with monthly Inventory count and provide analysis as needed.
- Maintain schedule of fixed assets for additions and disposals each month.
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial forecast.
- Ability to travel to Houston1-2 days a month initially.
- Ability to travel to Dayton, Cleveland, and Louisville affiliate offices when needed.
- Must have degree in Finanace or Accounting
- Multi-Tasker; attention to detail; thorough and analytical
- Excellence in general math skills
- Excellence in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Work
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Valid Driver's License
- Team Player