A seasoned and results-oriented sales professional to act as a strategic negotiator to implement sales strategies aimed at securing Spectrum Community Solutions' ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties, maximizing product/service penetration and revenue.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic sales presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Bulk/Managed Wi-Fi and Right of Entry) Agreements.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue sales quota across all products, to include: HSD, video, managed Wi/Fi and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU's.
- Interfaces regularly with high level clientele, including but not limited to: C-Suite Executives, Property Owners, Coop/Condo Board Members, lawyers, Building Managers, Developers, government officials, etc.
- Establishes consultative relationship with client(s) to understand their needs in order to offer the best products/services to maximize their ROI.
- Negotiates competitive MDU sales agreements, through customer ROI preparation and approval
- Develops proposals and contracts to align with Company standards
- Keeps existing and prospective clients informed of current product offerings, services, rates, and promotions on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Leadership to qualify new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintain sales databases necessary to report sales activity, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on all leads, inquires, areas of opportuniites (including resolution of customer complaints) and other messages in a timely manner to provide exceptional customer experience, and escalate issues as necessary
- Coordinate with other internal departments as necessary
- Attend meetings, networking events, and training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in an MDU environment
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced in contract proposal and review
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Consultative sales experience with a focus on providing solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and work efficiently within deadlines
- Ability to adapt communication style and maintain professional poise with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant work experience
Related Work Experience
- Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's
- Minimum 3 years experience in drafting and negotiating proposals and contracts in the cable television, residential property management, or real estate development industries
- Familiarity with operations, marketing or other aspects of the cable industry
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong experience utilizing CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with automated reporting and analysis applications preferred
- Strategic planning and strong problem solving skills
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance.
- Office environment
- Travel as required may be up to 50% of time. Travel will primarily include day trips with occasional over-night travel required.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Job Code : SAE202
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here .