Device Cycles provides device trade-in and buyback solutions to education, enterprise, and major brands.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, organizational skills, and handling/understanding of accounts; building long-term key relationships They should be comfortable collaborating with OEM, Carrier, & Channel partners.
Earning potential: Base + Commission = $120,000-$250,000+
The secondary used-device market is estimated to grow to $78.7 billion in 2022, up from $26.7 billion in 2017, making it one of the fastest-growing segments in this space.
This is not a remote position. You will be working in our corporate office in Milpitas, CA from the start date. Masks, social distancing, and dividers are effective.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing secondary used mobile devices, tablets, and PC's from organizations nationwide.
- Collaborate with sales account executives to provide a program that maximizes the residual value of their used equipment.
- Own the entire sales cycle from approaching prospective clients through cold-calling pitching, closing and creative email marketing.
- Act as the account lead on assigned accounts, setting the sales strategy and taking overall responsibility for developing and nurturing the client relationship.
- Build and manage client relationships. Manage the shaping and closure of new opportunities on assigned accounts.
- Finalize sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements and scheduling follow-ups.
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Device Cycles strategic value proposition
- Orchestrate client and internal teams to successfully identify and close new business development opportunities.
- 3-5+ years Experience as an Account Executive for a OEM, mobile device company or a mobile operator is preferable or similar roles.
- Travel to conferences, meetings and partners as needed, up to 10%
- Good tenure with no more than three jobs in five years unless progressive growth in the same company.
- Consistent building successful sales pipelines and marketing programs by utilizing a solution selling model over the phone with proven results executing prospecting plans.
- Demonstrating deals in the $100k and securing multi million range contracts.
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, sales teams, managers and engaging with all levels in an organization.
- Great at building long term relationships with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven with attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced start-up, entrepreneurial and passionate environment.
- Experience working with salesforce is required.