ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Tampa, FL Area for a contract MIS Data Analyst to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title : MIS Data Analyst
Location : Tampa, FL
Job Type : Contract -W2
Role includes the development and implementation of standardized self-service reporting solutions, as well as providing and distributing ad-hoc metrics across issuer Operations. The role is also responsible for building automated analytical tools and taking the lead on process re-engineering activities.
- Designs/analyse moderately complex reports to satisfy business requirements including Dashboard and data summaries.
* Translates raw reporting data into easy to read format for decision makers, ensures that data is presented in an easy understanding for non-technical viewers.
* Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for business reporting issues.
* Influences decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others throughout the use of reports or customized views.
* Performs complex data analysis in various dataset and ensures data quality controls are in place.
* Eliminates waste and non-value-add activities by leading process automating efforts.
* Uses standard methodologies of application development for the sake of process reengineering, performance measurement and enhanced customer support.
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering is preferred.
* Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience, with proven ability to write queries and build jobs.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with specific focus on Excel, SharePoint and Access.
* Experience with web application development practices is an advantage
* Experience with any specific programming languages and/or general programming orientation is an advantage
* Experience with Business Objects (BO) Analytics tool set is an advantage
* Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and reformat large data sets to ensure accuracy and completeness of all assigned requests
* Design, develop and implement solutions that solve real-life business problems using technical and business acumen
* Strong (written and oral) communication skills and proven ability to lead and facilitate Client discussions to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
* Methodical approach to complex tasks with clear focus on tangible outcomes and objectives
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex work load