Join our 2nd Shift Spot Welding Team!
Starting Pay = $19.30/hour (includes $1.00/hour shift premium)
ACP, Inc. is growing and adding a 2nd shift production team! We are looking for additional team members to perform resistance/spot welding and projection welding for our commercial high-speed and microwave ovens used in some of your favorite restaurants!
WHO IS ACP, Inc.?
We are the 'hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids' and believe that the quality of our products is directly related to the quality of the people that make them. From Cedar Rapids, Iowa, our team provides restaurant operators around the world the very best in accelerated cooking ovens!
We are a team of approximately 150+ employees who are proud to be 'Made in the USA', and the only US manufacturer of commercial high-speed oven equipment. We are the leader in our equipment category; and we have been designing and manufacturing our products, here in Iowa, since 1969!
WHAT DOES AN ACP, INC. WELDER DO?
- Operation of resistance/projection spot welders which includes the following duties: loading parts into the machine, engaging the machine and running the weld cycle; dressing, changing, spacing and adjusting welding tips; ensuring a high quality of weld by complying with standard work guidelines, process instructions and print specifications; and other duties as assigned by manager.
- Requires HS graduate or equivalent; solid work history with related welding or sheet metal fabrication experience preferred; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and formal training or education through an accredited welding program or technical school desired.
WHY A MANUFACTURING CAREER WITH ACP, INC.?
- New and enhanced compensation plan with a 2nd shift starting wage of $19.30/hour!!!
- Opportunity to move into higher tiered welding or fabrication roles, with additional promotional opportunities to learn new skills and jobs, and receive increased pay opportunities for performance.
- Monthly base and stretch bonus opportunities based on achieving individual, work area team and overall plant efficiency goals.
- A full-time 4/10's work schedule from 4:15 pm - 2:45 am Monday through Thursday.
- Competitive benefits package that starts the 1st of the month following your hire date, including 40 hours of PTO after 90 days; paid life and STD/LTD; 401(K) after 30 days with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match of the next 4% of employee's contributions, with immediate vesting, and MUCH more!
- A positive, high potential, fun work environment!
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? If so, we invite you to apply today!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required