Site Reliability Engineer / SRE / Devops / Software Development / Integration / Deployment / Pair Programming / Docker / Ansible / Lambda / Puppet / Python / ReactJS / Oxford / Cambridge / Remote / Permanent
£70 – £90K (DOE) – Excellent Benefits
Oxford or Cambridge – (Remote Working possible to 50%)
I am working with a leading and extremely well funded organisation who are making great inroads into medical science and genetic research through medical testing and track and trace style applications. They have sites in Oxford and Cambridge and cover global medical research programs. They are looking to employ two Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) on a permanent basis.
Site Reliability Engineer Specification:
- Proven Software experience (Python Ideally)
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience building, deploying and maintaining production software
- Degree educated (minimum)
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or similar
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker
- Experience working with customers to ensure packaging and deployment into both cloud and on premise environments
- Monitor and maintain software once live, monitor availability, latency etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player