- Help and drive design activities for a number of high-value, complex sewerage infrastructure projects.
- Work effectively alongside the in-house contracting partners to produce innovative, compliant and cost-effective design solutions.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines and support services, meeting the quality, financial and programme requirements of the project delivery team.
- Produce outline and detailed design deliverables to resolve flooding and improve the environment such as: technical drawings, site surveys, commercial reports and design specifications.
- Mentor and support the technical development of team members.
- Degree Level in Civil Engineering or other science based subject.
- Minimum of experience of drainage/flooding based projects.
- Experience of drainage design.
- Experience of modelling of surface water drainage, watercourses, and waste water networks.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills.
- Be able to work well in teams and provide effective direction to all members of the team.